Pages

Thursday 21 October 2010

ASTrace Pre Release

Although the library is nowhere near complete, I thought I would release a beta to see what you think. At this stage feedback would be really useful, including any suggestions you might have about extensions to the project. I should note that there is no documentation as of yet, this will be coming as soon as I manage to get asdoc to run properly. There should be plenty of scope for you to play around with the library, it'd be great if you could send me some of your renders.

Here is a link to the library: ASTRACE

and here are some of my favourite renders using the library:

1 comment:

  1. Whatever you have written Glad I'm stumbled upon to this blog, the content is very information thanks for sharing such piece of knowledge with us.
    Printx Pro Review

    ReplyDelete